The Fnacbook will be available in all Fnac stores on 28th November. The French company is launching its own e-reader, manufactured by a Spanish company, Bq. The Fnacbook will be the second e-reader with its own online store in Spanish, after the Movistar e-reader that was launched this summer.
The Fnacbook has the following features:
- Six inch i-ink screen with touch technology.
- 2 GB of memory that can be extended with microSD cards.
- Wifi connection.
- Access to the Fnac online book store.
- Operative system based on Android.
- Compatibility with PDF, EPUB, HTML, TXT, CHM, FB2 or DJVU text formats.
- Compatibility with JPG, PNG and BMP image formats.
- Compatibility with MP3 audio format.
- Compatibility with compressed files such as ZIP or RAR.
- Weight 240 grams.
Fnac has not yet announced which dictionaries will be included in the device or its price, although it is not expected to be expensive, as it is aimed at book sales from the online store.
: Fnac is a French international entertainment retail chain offering cultural and electronic products.
. Read the original article here