NVIDIA Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on NVIDIA Corporation required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting NVIDIA Corporation in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of NVIDIA Corporation including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for NVIDIA Corporation
- Intelligence on NVIDIA Corporationnv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about NVIDIA Corporation, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
NVIDIA Corporation (NVIDIA or "the company") is a provider of visual computing technologies and the inventor of graphics processing unit (GPU). The company serves the visual computing market with GeForce products and professional Quadro graphics products; the high performance computing market with Tesla computing solutions products; and the mobile computing market with Tegra system-on-a-chip products. The company primarily operates in China. It is headquartered in Santa Clara, California and employs about 6,029 people. The company recorded revenues of $3,543.3 million during the financial year ended January 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 6.5% over 2010. The operating profit of the company was $255.7 million during FY2011, compared to an operating loss of$98.9 million in 2010. The net profit was $253.1 million in FY2011, compared to a net loss of $68 million in 2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of NVIDIA Corporation and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess NVIDIA Corporation as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on NVIDIA Corporation's business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:NVIDIA Corporation - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report