Crucell N.V. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings, detailed financials, and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Crucell N.V. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Crucell N.V. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Crucell N.V. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Five-year financial information and charts, including balance sheet, income statement, cash flows, market capitalization and multiples, and key ratios for Crucell N.V.
- Intelligence on Crucell N.V.nv's mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Crucell N.V., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Crucell is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovering, developing and commercializing vaccines and antibodies for the treatment of infectious diseases. The company's product portfolio is focused on three distinct areas: pediatric, travel and endemic, and respiratory. The company primarily operates in Europe, North America and Asia. It is headquartered in Leiden, the Netherlands and employed 1,400 people as of December 31, 2010. Johnson & Johnson completed the acquisition of Crucell for $2.3 billion in March 2011. The company recorded revenues of E365.4 million ($484.8 million*) during the financial year (FY) ended December 2010, an increase of 2.1% over FY2009. The operating loss of the company was E34.3 million ($45.5 million*) during FY2010, as compared with an operating profit of E39 million ($51.7 million*) in FY2009. The net loss was E27.6 million ($36.6 million*) in FY2010, as compared with a net profit of E23.9 million ($31.7 million*) in FY2009. * Calculated using the constant conversion rate of E1 = $1.3267 for the financial year ended December 31, 2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Crucell N.V. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Crucell N.V. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Stay up to date on Crucell N.V.'s business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:Crucell N.V. - SWOT, Strategy and Corporate Finance Report