JFE Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. JFE Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
JFE Holdings is one of the largest steel producers in Japan. It is also involved in the business of engineering, urban development, and microelectronics. The company has manufacturing facilities across Japan and numerous subsidiaries and affiliates throughout Asia, Europe, and the America. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs about 54,400 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY3,195,560 million ($38,567.2 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 12.3% compared with FY2010. The operating profit of the company was JPY182,810 million ($2,206.3 million) in FY2011 compared with JPY88,775 million ($1,071.4 million) in FY2010. The net profit was JPY58,608 million ($707.3 million) in FY2011, an increase of 28.4% compared with FY2010.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on JFE Holdings, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting JFE Holdings, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of JFE Holdings, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on JFE Holdings, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from JFE Holdings, Inc.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:JFE Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis