Control4 Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Control4 Corporation (Control4) manufactures and supplies wired and wireless automation products and services for homes, businesses and utilities. The company develops and delivers automation and control software and hardware. The products of the company include user-interfaces such as touch screens and remotes; home controllers; lighting and thermostats; and a wide range of audio/visual products. It also offers wireless thermostats, wireless dimmers and switches. The company's key solutions include smart lighting, advanced temperature control and safety and security solutions. The company, through its Control4 Energy Systems division, offers home area network (HAN) solutions for utilities, advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) vendors and service providers. It also offers energy management systems (EMS) which assist utilities in collecting electricity usage data. Control4 enables utilities to manage energy distribution, reduce load at peak times, save on generation costs, roll-out pricing programs and improve operations and customer service. It is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.
Recently, the company received a contract from NV Energy, Inc. for the supply of home energy management devices. It also signed a strategic reselling agreement with Silver Spring Networks, a major Smart Grid solutions provider.
Control4 Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 01, 2011: Blue Line Innovations And Eragy Announce Strategic Partnership For Home Energy Management
Feb 15, 2011: Control4, Cisco Sign Strategic Agreement To Deliver Network-Enabled Automation Platforms Smart Homes
Jan 31, 2011: Control4's EMS 100 Selected By NV Energy For Demand Response Rollout
Jan 31, 2011: Control4 To Demonstrate Full Range Of Lighting Solutions At ISE Show
Jan 12, 2011: Control4 Announces Its Selection To Deploy Home Energy Management Solution For AEP Ohio's gridSMART Demonstration Project
GlobalData's Control4 Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.Report Scope
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Control4 Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review