Decor by Mail Launches New Interior Design E-Commerce Concept, Website Built by Room 214
BOULDER, CO 8/31/2007 10:20 AM GMT (TransWorldNews)
Room 214, http://www.Room214.com, a Boulder Search Marketing and Social Media Agency, launched a new interactive, e-commerce interior design website for Décor by Mail at http://www.decorbymail.com.
Décor by Mail, a new SIY “Shop It Yourself” interior design concept founded by accomplished 20-year interior design veteran Heather Goldstein, offers room design services for customers looking for great professional design help, but willing to save money by shopping and acquiring the design elements themselves.
“We give our clients exactly what they are looking for – new, fresh and professional room design Concept Box that they then take and go do to the leg work to shop it and procure it themselves,” states Goldstein. “Once they get our Concept Box, it’s a simple and fun process of finding the right pieces for the right prices. We give them the design concept and they get the confidence to shop it themselves.”
The Décor by Mail Concept Box includes:
Décor by Mail has an easy 1-2-3 process:
- A project concept board of color images, magazine pictures, small sketches, product and cut sheets to help clients visualize their new room design.
- A detailed floor plan drawn to scale with all product placements easily numbered and catalogued so you can Shop It Yourself with confidence.
- A ring of your selected fabrics, wallpapers, paint finishes, pictures of flooring and rugs; again easily numbered and cataloged for the client’s convenience.
- An indispensable SIY tool. A shopping resource catalog for the client to complete their new design.
1. Fill out the online client profile
2. Choose the service level you want and pay securely online
3. Email digital photos of rooms
Pricing is based on Small, Secondary, or Primary rooms. For a list of pricing visit: http://www.decorbymail.com/pricing.html. Discounts are offered for three or more rooms.
The new site for Décor by Mail, www.decorbymail.com, was built by Boulder-based Room 214 and features SEO and blog strategies from Room 214.
“Décor by Mail offers a service that most everyone thinks about, wants, but have little time, knowledge or inclination to do it themselves. Having beautiful living spaces at lower costs is great for everyone,” said James Clark of Room 214.
About Decor by Mail
Decor by Mail, http://www.DecorByMail.com, a Loveland, Colorado based company, was founded by 20-year interior design veteran Heather Goldstein. The company provides professional room design solutions for reasonable prices. Design spaces include: living rooms, family rooms, kitchens, dining rooms, bedrooms, home offices, playrooms, sitting rooms, entryways, hallways, powder rooms and mudrooms. Decor by Mail will provide an entire Concept box for the customer to review and then go Shop it Yourself.
About Room 214
Room 214, http://www.Room214.com, is a search marketing and social media agency offering services that include: custom blog development, podcast production and promotion, syndicating press rooms, optimized press releases, RSS marketing, online article marketing, search engine optimization, pay-per-click campaigns and social media campaigns leveraging MySpace, YouTube, Google Video, iTunes and others.
Room 214 Services Include:
- Web Development
- Search Engine Optimization
- RSS Marketing
- Custom Blog Development
- Podcast Consulting and Production
- Pay Per Click Marketing
- Optimized Press Releases
- Online Article Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Web Analytics and Reporting
Décor by Mail: http://www.DecorByMail.com
Room 214: http://www.Room214.com