Hewlett-Packard Company - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Hewlett-Packard Company - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Hewlett-Packard (HP or "the company") provides technology products, software, solutions and services to a broad range of customers including individuals, small and medium size businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises. Its portfolio includes multi-vendor customer services, enterprise information technology infrastructure, personal computing and other access devices, and imaging and printing-related products and services. HP primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Palo Alto, California and employs 349,600 people. The company recorded revenues of $127,245 million during the fiscal year ended October 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 1% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was $9,983 million during FY2011, a decrease of 15.3% compared to FY2010. The net profit was $7,074 million in FY2011, a decrease of 19.3% compared to FY2010.
Scope of the Report
- Provides all the crucial information on Hewlett-Packard Company required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Hewlett-Packard Company in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Hewlett-Packard Company
-Data is supplemented with details on Hewlett-Packard Company history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Hewlett-Packard Company
Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Hewlett-Packard Company - SWOT Analysis