Sunoco, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the companys structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360˚ view of the company.
- Detailed information on Sunoco, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Sunoco, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Sunoco, Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Sunoco, Inc.s mergers and acquisitions (M&A), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Sunoco, Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Sunoco Inc. (Sunoco or the company) is a leading fuel logistics and retail company. The company primarily operates in the US. It is headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and employed about 10,500 people as of December, 2011. The company recorded sales and other operating revenues of $46,824 million during the financial year ended December 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 29.4% over FY2010. The operating loss (loss from continuing operations before income tax expense) of the company was $2,404 million during FY2011, compared to an operating profit of $563 million in FY2010. The net loss was $1,684 million in FY2011, compared to a net profit of $234 million in FY2010.
Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain understanding of Sunoco, Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions
- Assess Sunoco, Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers businesses better
- Stay up to date on Sunoco, Inc.s business structure, strategy and prospects
Click for Report details:Sunoco, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report