Canadean's "Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation"
Canadean's "Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation (Big 5 Sporting Goods) is a retailer of branded sporting goods and accessories. The company's product offerings include, apparel and accessories, athletic shoes, fitness, hunting, fishing, camping, tennis, golf, snowboarding and roller sports and a broad selection of outdoor and athletic equipment for team sports. The company sells private label brands such as Court Casuals, Harsh, Golden Bear, Pacifica, Rugged Exposure, and Triple Nickel. Its licensed trademarks include Avet, Fila, GoFit, Body Glove, Hi-Tec, Morrow, Maui & Sons, and Realm and The Realm. As of February 2012, the company operated 406 stores in 12 states. Big 5 Sporting Goods is headquartered in El Segundo, California, the US.
Click for Report details:Big 5 Sporting Goods Corporation: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report