What are the must haves this Christmas?
- Christmas Ornaments at 70% Off
- Chicken Pie
- Cotton Pajamas and matching robe at 50% off
- Steve Jobs Book
- Kindle Fire
- Christmas CD by Micheal Bubie
- Harry Potter and the Death Eaters Blue Ray at 55% off
- Broadway Basket at 40% Off
What's Your Best Ever Buy? CLICK HERE < - to see what the most popular Christmas gifts are that was ordered today.
Get the Ipad Like Kindle Fire For $600 Less - CLICK HERE < - to see why parents are stuffing their kids christmas stockings with an Ipad like tablet at 1/6th the cost of an Apple Ipad Tablet.
source: http://www.oprah.com/spirit/35-Little-Acts-of-Kindness/2, http://www.oprah.com/gift/Masala-Chai-and-Yedi-Houseware-Tea-Cup-and-Tea-Pot?editors_pick_id=34314#ixzz1fo2BSJt6
"I love to give gifts that pamper and indulge—and make a person feel really special."
What are the best things in life?
1. Stressing out about buying Christmas presents you can not afford? or
2. Spending time with your children and friends or co-workers!
If you are unemployed or at school and cannot afford to give this christmas why no volunteer to work at a soup kitchen or church or any of the acts of kindness below. We suggest if you have not done your christmas shopping please click on the CLICK Here links above to see amazing gift ideas that are marked down to blow out the door!
35 Little Acts of Kindness
The excerpt below is from Oprah Dec Issue article titled 35 Little Acts of Kindness
1. Say "Good morning" to a person standing next to you in the elevator.
2. Pay the toll for the driver behind you.
3. Take a minute to direct someone who is lost, even though you're rushing.
4. Write a letter to a child who could use some extra attention. Kids love getting mail.
5. Offer to pick up groceries for an elderly neighbor, especially in extreme weather.
6. Give a homeless person your doggie bag.
7. Say "I love you" to someone you love.
8. Put a coin in an expired meter.
9. Help a mother carry her baby stroller up the subway stairs, or hold a door open for her.
10. Each time you get a new item of clothing, give away something old.
11. Take someone's shift as the car-pool parent.
12. Bring your assistant coffee.
13. Out of the blue, send flowers to a friend.
14. Say "please" and "thank you"—and really mean it.
15. When you're on a crowded train or bus, offer your seat to an elderly, disabled or pregnant person.
2 Tools For Creating Your Happiest Life - CLICK HERE to shop for the most affordable Christmas gifts for your entire family. Save the gas and the hassles of not finding a parking spot at the mall. Enjoy shopping, than you for your support. Proceeds from this press release is being sent to low income families getting training in the Trades to have a better life. Thank you for your support!