The availability and distribution of illegal substances throughout the state of Arkansas has resulted in a noticeable increase in the number of individuals entering and enrolling in Arkansas Drug Rehab programs. The smuggling of Cocaine, Heroin, Marijuana, and Methamphetamines, into the state has necessitated the construction of more treatment and recovery centers. Additionally, there has been a noticeable increase in the trafficking of “Club Drugs” (also known as MDMA’s) and the illegal distribution of prescription medicines.
Unfortunately, these treatment facilities try to resolve substance abuse and addiction issues by utilizing the more conventional programs rather than employing alternative, more innovative therapies such as the ones used here at our Narconon Freedom facility. Ongoing research regarding substance abuse and addiction has revealed that successful treatment and recovery can only be accomplished by understanding the psychology behind the individual’s addiction.
Unlike the traditional facilities that only treat the physical aspects of the addiction and occasionally the psychological ones, the Narconon Freedom facility treats the emotional and mental facets of the client’s addiction as well. Not only has our alternative approach to drug addiction resulted in higher rates of success, our doors are always open to clients who have been unsuccessfully treated and relapsed after attending an Arkansas Drug Rehab facility.
One of the reasons that the Narconon Freedom facility has been so successful for over 30 years now is the fact that we provide our clients with a variety of recovery tools so that when they leave our facility, they remain substance-free for the rest of their lives. Those individuals who have not succeeded at recovering from their addictions in an Arkansas Drug Rehab facility can benefit from these courses just like any of our other clients.
These recovery tools include our series of 8 courses for the client to participate in during the treatment and recovery process. The following subjects are available to the client:
- Better Communication and Perception Techniques
- Therapeutic Training Methods
- Detoxification for a New Life
- Personal Integrity and Values
- Finding the Way to Happiness
- Life’s Ups and Downs
- Improving One’s Learning Capabilities
- Life’s Changing Conditions
The biggest benefit to the client is that they learn how to be accountable for their actions and take responsibility for the consequences thereof. Once the client has taken these courses and completes the recovery process, they have learned how to do the following:
- Reduce and eliminate physical and psychological issues such as depression, irritability, fatigue and sleeping disorders
- Reduce and eliminate substance cravings
- Restore the enthusiasm for life and having fun
- Increase their attention span and their memory
- Increase their energy and stamina levels
- Improve the awareness of specific aspects in life and their surroundings
- Improve their thinking process so that they think clearly and make better decisions in life
- Improve their self-esteem and sense of well-being