Silver Spring Networks, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Silver Spring Networks, Inc. (Silver Spring) is a smart grid networking platform technology and solutions provider. The company provides hardware, software and services that connect every device on the smart grid, creating a unified smart energy platform. Silver Spring deployed its smart grid platform to 16 utilities around the world. The company provides advanced metering solutions to water, electricity and gas utilities. The company's products include intelligent endpoints, network infrastructure, utilityIQ applications, gridscape and customerIQ web portal. Silver Spring provides wide range of services including business system integration, customer support, hosting choices, installation support, mesh design, monitoring and maintenance and training. The company is also involved in providing hardware and software services, which enables utilities to deploy and run any number of advanced applications, including smart metering, demand response, distribution automation and distributed generation. Silver Spring is headquartered in Redwood City, California, the US.
Silver Spring Networks, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2012: Silver Spring Networks Unveils SilverLink Cloud Services
Jul 30, 2012: Silver Spring Networks Selected By CPFL Energia To Deploy Smart Grid Network In Brazil
Jul 26, 2012: Silver Spring Networks Adds Advanced Grid Sensor To Smart Energy Platform
Jul 12, 2012: Silver Spring Networks Announces New Version Of Customer Engagement Platform
Jun 12, 2012: Silver Spring Networks Unveils Enhanced Global Partner Program To Extend Value Of Smart Energy Platform For Customers
Silver Spring Networks, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Silver Spring Networks, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review