Securian Financial Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review - Securian Financial Group, Inc. (Securian) is the holding insurance provider. The company through its subsidiaries offers a wide range of insurance, investments and retirement plans to individuals, families and businesses. In addition, Advantus Capital Management, a subsidiary of Securian, provides asset management services to the company, and other institutional investors and insurance companies. Its other subsidiary, Securian Trust Company provides trust administration and investment management services in partnership with the Securian Financial Network of financial advisors. Securian provides services to more than nine million customers across the US and Puerto Rico through a network of 5,000 associates and field representatives. Securian is headquartered in St. Paul, Minnesota, US.
The strategic intent of Securian is to expand its credit protection business portfolio. In this regards, the company acquired American Modern Life Insurance Company (AMLIC) and its subsidiary, Southern Pioneer Life Insurance Company (SPLIC), from American Modern Insurance Group to increase the scale of its credit protection business by 25 percent.
Securian Financial Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Our summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with our detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Click for Report details:Securian Financial Group, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review