Canadean's "Amazon.com, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Amazon.com, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Amazon.com, Inc."
Canadean's "Amazon.com, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Amazon.com, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Amazon.com, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Amazon.com, Inc. (Amazon.com) is an online retailer based in the US. The product portfolio of the company includes books, clothing shoes and jewelery, electronics and computers, home and garden tools, digital downloads, health and beauty products, sports and outdoor products and automotive and industrial products. The company also offers services such as home delivery, shipping and fulfillment services along with miscellaneous marketing and promotional agreements. Additionally, it provides technology infrastructure to enterprises of all sizes. Amazon.com sells its merchandise through company-owned retail websites such as amazon.com and amazon.ca. The company has operations in North America, Europe and Asia. The company is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
Click for Report details:Amazon.com, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report