Canadean's "OfficeMax, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "OfficeMax, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "OfficeMax, Inc."
Canadean's "OfficeMax, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "OfficeMax, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "OfficeMax, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
OfficeMax, Inc. (OfficeMax) is a retailer and distributor of office and business-to-business products solutions. The key products offered includes office supplies, technology products, paper, print and document services and office furniture to government offices, large, medium and small businesses, and large corporate. It sells its products through direct sales, outbound telesales, retail stores, catalogs and internet. In addition, OfficeMax contracts with large national retail chains to supply office and school supplies through their stores. Geographically, the company has operation spanned across the US, Canada, Australia, Mexico, New Zealand and Puerto Rico. OfficeMax is headquartered in Naperville, Illinois, the US.
Click for Report details:OfficeMax, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report