Canadean's "RadioShack Corporation: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "RadioShack Corporation: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "RadioShack Corporation"
Canadean's "RadioShack Corporation: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "RadioShack Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "RadioShack Corporation"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
RadioShack Corporation (RadioShack) is a retailer of consumer electronics products. The key products offered includes wireless phones, GPS navigators, digital music players, computers and laptops, computer accessories, flat screen TVs and gaming devices. It also provides services such as customer's access to third-party mobile telephone services, home internet and dish network services. RadioShack sells the merchandise through electronic retail stores, kiosks and its website www.radioshack.com.As of March 22, 2012, the company had a network of over 4,700 retail stores under RadioShack brand, 1,500 kiosks and 1,100 dealers and franchise network across the US, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands. RadioShack is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, the US.
Click for Report details:RadioShack Corporation: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report