Canadean's "Colgate-Palmolive Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Colgate-Palmolive Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Colgate-Palmolive Company"
Canadean's "Colgate-Palmolive Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Colgate-Palmolive Company" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Colgate-Palmolive Company"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Colgate-Palmolive Company (Colgate) is one of the global leaders in the consumer products industry. Along with its subsidiaries, the company manufactures and markets oral, personal, home care and pet nutrition products. The company operates its business through two product divisions: Oral, Personal and Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate markets its products in more than 200 countries and territories across the world. The company owns and leases 330 properties comprising of manufacturing, distribution, research and office facilities worldwide of which, 60 properties are located in the US and 270 properties located in over 70 countries worldwide. The company-owned facilities include 15 properties in the US and 73 in over 70 countries. Colgate is headquartered in New York, the US.
Click for Report details:Colgate-Palmolive Company: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report