Canadean's "Owens-Illinois, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Owens-Illinois, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Owens-Illinois, Inc."
Canadean's "Owens-Illinois, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Owens-Illinois, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Owens-Illinois, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Owens-Illinois, Inc. (Owens-Illinois) is a rigid packaging solutions provider, based in the US. It principally produces glass containers for beer, and ready-to-drink low alcohol refreshers, food, wine, tea, spirits, juice and pharmaceuticals products. It also manufactures glass containers for soft drinks and other non-alcoholic beverage products, principally outside the US. The company produces glass containers through 81 glass manufacturing plants in 21 countries serves more than 49,000 customers in 86 countries. The key clientele of the company includes Heinz, Pepsico, SABMiller, Foster's and Brown Forman. Geographically, the company operates in Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America. Owens-Illinois is headquartered in Perrysburg, Ohio, the US.
Click for Report details:Owens-Illinois, Inc.: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report