Canadean's "Office Depot, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Office Depot, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Office Depot, Inc."
Canadean's "Office Depot, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Office Depot, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Office Depot, Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Office Depot, Inc. (Office Depot) is a leading office product retailer and supplier based in the US. Its key product portfolio includes general office products, computers, business machines and office furniture. Office Depot sells its products under both national and company-owned brands which include Office Depot, Viking Office Products, Ativa and Foray. It supplies merchandise through office supply stores, internet and direct marketing catalogs. In addition, the company offers services such as printing, mailing, packing & shipping and webcafe among others. It offers its products and services across 60 countries in North America, Latin America, Asia and Europe. Office Depot is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, the US.
Click for Report details:Office Depot, Inc.: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report