Canadean's "Royal Wessanen nv: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Royal Wessanen nv: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Royal Wessanen nv"
Canadean's "Royal Wessanen nv: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Royal Wessanen nv" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Royal Wessanen nv"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Royal Wessanen nv (Wessanen) develops, sources, produces, markets and distributes organic food products in Europe. Wessanen's organic food business principally comprises the operations in the Benelux, the UK, France, Germany and Italy. Wessanen markets its products through independent grocers, health food stores, supermarkets, and other food and catering outlets. Its key brands are Whole Earth, Bjorg, Zonnatura, Bonneterre, Ekoland, Allos and Tartex. The company also produces and markets frozen snack products in Benelux through its European Frozen Foods business, which comprises Beckers Benelux and Favory Convenience Food Group. Furthermore, the company produces and sells fruit drinks and cocktail mixers in the US through American Beverage Corporation. Wessanen is headquartered in Amsterdam Zuidoost, the Netherlands.
Click for Report details:Royal Wessanen nv: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report