This is a comprehensive report on liquefaction technologies. The report provides all the technical and commercial aspects of developing a liquefaction terminal. Recent trends in liquefaction technology along with industry outlook are covered. Various technology providers available along with their technologies, operational and planned projects are provided. Further, all key components in development of liquefaction process are detailed. Leading constructor profiles are discussed in detail. Further, current status, feasibility and capital investment details are included for all planned LNG terminals. Latest technology trends and recent developments are also provided in the report.
- Global LNG Supply to increase at a compounded annual growth rate of 5.9% over the decade
- LNG industry scope widening rapidly with 38 new liquefaction terminals scheduled for operation by 2020
- Against the historic trend, demand for small sized trains will be constructed between 2015 and 2020
- Over 68% of liquefaction terminals are developed through Air Products’ technologies including SMR, C3MR, SplitMR and AP-X technologies
- APCI-C3MR dominates the global liquefaction industry based on its proven technology, high efficiency and simple process
- New technologies including APCI DMR, Chart Energy & Chemicals Inc- IPSMR, LNG Limited- OSMR and Shell PMR continue to emerge to meet specific terminal requirements
- An increasing number of constructors prefer ConocoPhillips Optimized cascade process
- Global LNG capital investments to witness strong growth with Asia Pacific leading the way
Book your copy of this report (available starting June 11, 2012) @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/164448-global-lng-technology-insights-and-evaluation-small-lng-trains-regain-momentum.html.
Scope of the report:
- Liquefaction technology trends and outlook to 2020
- Evaluation of all available base load liquefaction technologies
- Black & Vetach’s PRICO, APCI (SMR, C3MR, SplitMR, Ap-X, DMR), ConocoPhillips Optimized Cascade Process, Linde MFC, LNG Limited- OSMR, Shell (C3MR, DMR, PMR) processes are evaluated
- Dominant technologies by geography, train size, investment and period of construction
- Basic understanding of Liquefaction Process- Overview, liquefaction cycles, components (heat exchangers, acid removal unit, dehydration, mercury removal, fractionation, storage tank)
- Operational and Planned LNG projects- technology, train size, capacity and capex details
- All available Small Scale LNG technology providers are compared
- Business Profiles of Leading Constructors along with their projects and contacts are provided
- Global LNG supply and demand forecast to 2020
- LNG Capital investment forecasts by year and geography, type to 2015 are included
Reasons To Purchase
- Gain understanding of the entire liquefaction terminal construction process
- Evaluate all available technologies and providers through comparison of their processes, projects and costs
- Design your preferred technology by comparing with other terminals in similar geographies, train sizes and macro environmental conditions
- Identify potential opportunities of providing technology through information on planned terminals
- Keep informed of upcoming liquefaction technologies that can impact the current business environment
- Design your future strategies with LNG industry outlook, upcoming markets, capex and supply-demand forecasts
- Keep updated with the latest trends and recent developments in liquefaction technologies
Australia, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Russia, Iraq, Angola, Algeria, Nigeria, US, Canada, Venezuela
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Other reports on LNG available @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/publisher/lng-reports/.