Nisshinbo Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Nisshinbo Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Nisshinbo Holdings (Nisshinbo or 'the company') is a Japan-based holding company engaged in developing and manufacturing textile products, automobile brakes, papers, chemical products, and electronics. The company is also into real estate business. Nisshinbo operates in the Japan, Asia, and other regions. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employs about 18,292 people. The company recorded revenues of JPY325,555 million ($3,809 million) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 34.3% over FY2010. The operating profit of the company was JPY19,843 million ($232.2 million) during FY2011, as compared to the operating profit of JPY3,570 million ($41.8 million) in FY2010. The net profit was JPY11,185 million ($130.9 million) in FY2011, as compared to the net profit of JPY1,896 million ($22.2 million) in FY2010.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on Nisshinbo Holdings, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Nisshinbo Holdings, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Nisshinbo Holdings, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Nisshinbo Holdings, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Nisshinbo Holdings, Inc.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Nisshinbo Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis