Amedisys, Inc. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Amedisys, Inc. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Amedisys is one of the leading home health and hospice companies in the US. The company is headquartered in Baton Rouge, Los Angeles and employed about 16,300 people as of January 31, 2011. The company recorded revenues of $1,634.3 million during the financial year (FY) ended December 2010, an increase of 8% over FY2009. The operating profit of the company was $193.5 million during FY2010, a decrease of 16.1% over FY2009. The net profit was $112.6 million in FY2010, a decrease of 17.1% over FY2009.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on Amedisys, Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Amedisys, Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Amedisys, Inc.
-Data is supplemented with details on Amedisys, Inc. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Amedisys, Inc.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Amedisys, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report