Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis company profile is the essential source for top-level company data and information. Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis examines the company's key business structure and operations, history and products, and provides summary analysis of its key revenue lines and strategy.
Daiichi Sankyo is a Japan-based holding group of companies primarily engaged in the R&D, manufacture, import, sales and marketing of pharmaceutical products. The group primarily operates in Japan, the US, Europe, India, China, Taiwan and Brazil. The group is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and employed 30,488 people as of March 31, 2011. The group recorded revenues of JPY967,365 million ($11,318.2 million*) during the financial year ended March 2011 (FY2011), an increase of 1.6% over FY2010. The operating profit of the group was JPY122,144 million during FY2011, an increase of 27.9% over FY2010. The net profit was JPY70,121 million in FY 2011, an increase of 67.5% over FY2010. *Calculated using the constant conversion rate of JPY1 = $0.0117 during the financial year ended March 31, 2011.Report Scope
- Provides all the crucial information on Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- Contains a study of the major internal and external factors affecting Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd. in the form of a SWOT analysis as well as a breakdown and examination of leading product revenue streams of Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
-Data is supplemented with details on Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd. history, key executives, business description, locations and subsidiaries as well as a list of products and services and the latest available statement from Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.Reasons to Purchase
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better
- Understand prospective partners and suppliers
- Keep fully up to date on your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects
- Obtain the most up to date company information available
Click for Report details:Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis