The 'Metcash Trading Africa (Pty) Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries
The 'Metcash Trading Africa (Pty) Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about 'Metcash Trading Africa (Pty) Ltd.'
The 'Metcash Trading Africa (Pty) Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. We strictly follow a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Key Features and Benefits
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Metcash Trading Africa (Pty) Ltd.' for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.Key Market Issues
• Quickly enhance your understanding of 'Metcash Trading Africa (Pty) Ltd.'
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.Key Highlights
Metro (Metro) is an in-store retailer, operating cash and carry outlets, trade centers, supermarkets and liquor stores. It also has distribution centers to cater to stores' needs. The company sells FMCG products, beverages and technology products under the Metro Cash n carry, Metro Hyper, Metro Liquor and Liquor world brands. It operates 63 cash and carry stores, eight Metro Hyper stores and 35 liquor outlets across Southern Africa. It also operates 300 franchised stores across South Africa. The company principally operates in South Africa, Malawi, Zimbabwe, Swaziland and Lesotho. The company was previously known as Metcash Trading Africa (Pty) Ltd. Metro is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Click for Report details:Metcash Trading Africa (Pty) Ltd.: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report