Why was the report written?
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company research covering the Germany foodservice industry. It provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast industry values at channel level, analysis of the leading companies in the foodservice industry, and Germany’s business environment and landscape. The report tries to put the performance of the foodservice industry into perspective in one of Europe’s strongest performing economies.
What is the current market landscape and what is changing?
The German foodservices market value is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.8% till 2016. The growth in the German foodservice market is expected to be driven by the increasing trend towards single households, the improvement in economic conditions and disposable incomes, and the decline in the rate of unemployment in the country.
What are the key drivers behind recent market changes?
Emphasis towards healthy and nutritious food will continue to be a key trend in the German foodservice market, with the growing awareness for nutritious food and an increase in the aging population supporting demand for health-conscious, functional and organic food products in the country.
What makes this report unique and essential to read?
“Germany Foodservice: The Future of Foodservice in Germany to 2016” provides a top-level overview and detailed market, channel and company-specific insight into the operating environment for foodservice companies. It is an essential tool for companies active across the Germany foodservice value chain, and for new companies considering entering the industry."
- This report provides readers with unparalleled levels of detail and insight into the development of the foodservice sector within Germany.
- This report provides readers with in depth data on the valuation and development of both profit and cost sectors in the Germany foodservice market.
- This report provides details on the number of outlets, transactions, average prices, and foodservice sales, sales per outlet and transactions per outlet per week across nearly 50 sub-channels.
- This report provides highly insightful future forecasts and historic market data to aid market and strategic planning.
- This report will help to assess the impact of economic recession and recovery on foodservice market growth.
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/151984-germany-foodservice-the-future-of-foodservice-in-germany-to-2016.html